Russian Documents Uphold Preparation by Kiev of Offensive Operation in Donbass before the Invasion

Russian Documents Uphold Preparation by Kiev of Offensive Operation in Donbass before the Invasion

60.386 Views

by Carlo Domenico Cristofori

VERSIONE IN ITALIANO

«Secret Ukrainian documents allegedly captured by the Russian military seemingly prove that Kiev was planning a major offensive against the breakaway eastern Donbass regions, this month, which Moscow preempted with its own attack, Russia’s Ministry of Defense has declared. It published the purported evidence on Wednesday» reported Russia Today.

The release includes images of six pages, which are claimed to have been captured in Ukraine. Written in the Ukrainian language and bearing the traits of official paperwork, they appear to be classified communications of the Ukrainian National Guard. But RT has been unable to independently verify the documents.

The President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin reiterated in recent days that the intervention of “de-militarization and de-Nazification” of Ukraine was necessary to protect not only Russia but above all the pro-Russian separatist republics of Donbass of which he has officially recognized their independence.

NATO’s COUP IN UKRAINE: THE GENESIS – 2. Obama, Soros, MI6 & Kyiv Security Forum

Putin has repeatedly spoken of a genocide that took place in that area of ​​eastern Ukraine after the coup planned by NATO countries and by the great director of the curating color revolutions Gerge Soros.

13-14 thousand deaths are estimated not only among the soldiers of the separatist republics of Lugansk and Donetsk but also among civilians. Among them also the Italian reporter Andrea Rocchelli with the Russian interpreter and photographer Andrei Mironov, murdered with mortar shots by paramilitaries of the Ukrainian National Guard.

“Russia did not start a war, it is ending it,” wrote Maria Zakharova, Russia’s Foreign Ministry spokesperson, in a recent Facebook post.

In her Facebook statement of hers, Maria Zakharova also said that at least at least 13,000 people had been killed in the war in eastern Ukraine since 2014. She also claimed that there was a “systematic extermination of the Donbas population.

Italian and Russian Reporters MURDERED in Donbass: No One Guilty! Acquitted NGU’s Warrior who Fought alongside neo-Nazis & ISIS FTFs

“What I am going to say may sound harsh. Yet the situation forces me to say aloud what has just occurred to me. As you may have heard, stray dogs these days begin to attack people in various regions. Some get injured. There have even been lethal cases,” Putin said according to TASS Russian press agency.

At as certain point, people “begin to poison and shoot these animals.” He made a reservation that even the stray dogs were a separate problem and “the local authorities are obliged to address it.”

“Now listen to this: the Donbass people are NOT stray dogs! Yet, 13,000-14,000 of them have been killed there over years. More than 500 children have been killed or crippled,” Putin said.

He believes what is particularly intolerable is the so-called civilized West has preferred not to notice this for eight years.

“Moreover, the authorities in Kiev began to say outright lately that they are not going to implement these agreements (Minsk-2 – TASS). They have been saying so all along on TV and on the Internet – everywhere! They state in public: “We don’t like it, we won’t do it,” Putin explained.


by Sputnik International

As Russia’s special operation to demilitarize and de-Nazify Ukraine continues, the Ministry of Defence on Tuesday stated that Russian armed forces had destroyed 2581 military targets in Ukraine since the launch of the operation on 24 February. 

Russia’s Ministry of Defence has made public documents confirming preparation by Kiev authorities of an offensive operation in Donbass in March.

Russian Defence Ministry, Major General Igor Konashenkov

“In the course of a special military operation, secret documents of the command of the National Guard of Ukraine came into the possession of the Russian military. These documents confirm covert preparation by the Kiev regime of an offensive operation in Donbas scheduled for March 2022,” said official representative of the Russian Defence Ministry, Major General Igor Konashenkov.

Russia’s MoD well remembers the statements made by the Kiev regime, circulated in February by the Western media, about alleged absence of any plans for the armed seizure of the Lugansk and Donetsk People’s Republics (LPR, DPR) and Ukraine’s purported desire to resolve all issues allegedly “by political and diplomatic means,” said Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov.

“However, the originals of the secret military documents of the National Guard of Ukraine clearly prove the falsity of those statements,” said Konashenkov. The spokesman specified that the MoD had in its possession the order of the Commander of the National Guard of Ukraine, Colonel-General Mykola Balan, dated 22 January 2022, which describes in detail the plan for preparing an offensive in the Donbass.

Ukraine: Bomb(?) on Kindergarten, Nato False-Flag & Jihadists. Sheikh Mansur Battalion Shielded by Soros-Us’ Media

Measures to build up the capabilities of the Ukrainian military in the Donbass area were carried out by order of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine from 19 January, reveals the obtained document.

The afore-mentioned directive was issued “to implement the measures determined by the order of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine No. 39/304/78 dated 19 January 2022 in order to increase the capabilities of the grouping of the joint forces on the territory of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions.”

It can also be seen as paying significant attention to the issues of “selection of personnel, evaluation of all involved by psychologists and ensuring their high motivation,” added Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov.

Situation in Ukraine

Russian Armed Forces Destroy Almost 2,600 Ukrainian Military Facilities, MoD Says

Russia’s special military operation, launched on 24 February, has thus preempted and thwarted a large-scale offensive by strike groups of Ukrainian forces on the Lugansk and Donetsk people’s republics, emphasized Konashenkov.

WEAPONS LOBBY – 5. NWO’s Warfare Plan against Russia and Counter-Information. CEPA Project from Washington with NATO-EU & Defense Corporations

He added that Ukrainian military units that were planned to be used in the Donbas offensive had been trained by US and UK instructors in Lvov since 2016.

In February, Russia formally recognised the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics (DPR and LPR respectively) and launched a special military operation in Ukraine after DPR and LPR authorities asked for assistance to defend themselves from continued attacks by Ukrainian troops. The Russian government stated that the operation’s goal is to neutralise Ukraine’s military capacity and de-Nazify it.

Ukraine: Nuclear and Biochemical Nightmare. SBU or NeoNazi “False-Flag” Attack Warning to Blame Russians for Ecological Disasters

The DPR and LPR were established in the spring of 2014 in response to the coup in Kiev, which witnessed the overthrow of the country’s government and its replacement by ultranationalist and pro-Western forces.

by Svetlana Ekimenko
Originally published by Sputnik International


Sputnik International is reliable but you have to know that is network supported by Russia government)


Links to Gospa News articles have been added by our Editorial Staff

STOLTENBERG: NATO’s Puppet for Gates-NWO in Pandemic as in Ukrainian War. Gavi Vaccines & Norges Bank Weapons Affairs on Yemen’s Bombs

Russia released Disturbing Documents: “Ukraine destroyed Evidence of US-funded Bioweapons Program”. SARS-2?

Archbishop Viganò: “War in Ukraine to Establish the Tyranny of the New World Order by Globalists”

(Visited 801 times, 1 visits today)

Carlo Domenico Cristofori

2 pensieri su “Russian Documents Uphold Preparation by Kiev of Offensive Operation in Donbass before the Invasion

Lascia un commento

Il tuo indirizzo email non sarà pubblicato.