Toward another Zionist Massacre in Gaza Strip: Netanyahu approves Rafah Operation Plan

Toward another Zionist Massacre in Gaza Strip: Netanyahu approves Rafah Operation Plan

84.546 Views

Benjamin Netanyahu said the IDF is prepared to conduct the attack and evacuate the civilian population

VERSIONE IN ITALIANO CON ANALISI GEOPOLITICA

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has rejected the latest truce and prisoner-exchange proposal by Hamas and has approved an IDF plan to launch an operation in the southern Gaza city of Rafah, Israeli media reported on Friday.

The IDF is prepared for the operation and to evacuate the [civilian] population,” the PM’s office said in a statement, as cited by the Times of Israel.

Final Countdown to Complete 1948’s Nakba. Israeli Govt admits the ZioNazi Genocide’s Goal: Depopulate Gaza Strip

Earlier in the day, Hamas announced on social media that it had presented its “vision” of a prisoner swap with Israel to Qatari and Egyptian mediators and was looking towards a ceasefire agreement which would involve the withdrawal of Israel Defense Forces from Gaza.

Major Zionist Think-Tank Urges “Samson Option”: aka Nuclear Attack in Palestine

As reported by Reuters, which has seen the proposal, the Palestinian militants proposed the release of Israeli women, including female soldiers, children, the elderly and ill hostages, in exchange for Israel freeing between 700 and 1,000 Palestinian prisoners. Once the prisoner exchange is complete, Hamas said it would be ready to negotiate a date for a permanent ceasefire.

From UN to US, Whole World Condemns New Horrendous Zionist Carnage in Gaza

The Jewish state, however, dismissed the proposal and accused Hamas of making “unrealistic demands.” On Thursday, Netanyahu also reiterated Israel’s determination to complete its mission of “eliminating” Hamas.

Israel’s decision to proceed with a ground incursion into Rafah comes after repeated warnings from the international community, including the US and Egypt, not to enter the city where some 1.5 million Palestinians are currently sheltering.

Zionist Holocaust in Gaza can GO ON! World Court subservient to Israel: No Immediate Ceasefire to avoid Palestinians Genocide

After Hamas militants launched a surprise attack on Israeli settlements last October 7, which saw 1,100 people killed and 250 taken hostage, Israel has been conducting a relentless siege on Gaza.

According to the latest information from Palestinian health authorities, at least 31,341 people have been killed and 73,134 others injured in Israeli airstrikes and ground operations in the enclave over the past half a year.

 READ MORE: Hamas issues terms for permanent ceasefire with Israel – Reuters

Originally published by Russia Today

All links to Gospa News articles have been added aftermath

Subscribe to the Gospa News Newsletter to read the news as soon as it is published

Terrifying VIDEO from GENOCIDE in Palestine! Barrage of Complaints vs Zionist Regime before International Courts

US Exploited ‘Loophole’ to Sell Weapons to Israel – Report

42 Survivors of the Nova Rave Massacre sue Israeli Defense Establishment for Negligence

 

(Visited 222 times, 2 visits today)

source selected by Gospa News

2 pensieri su “Toward another Zionist Massacre in Gaza Strip: Netanyahu approves Rafah Operation Plan

Lascia un commento

Il tuo indirizzo email non sarà pubblicato. I campi obbligatori sono contrassegnati *