50,663 DEAD and 5,315,063 Injured Following COVID-19 Vaccines in European Database of Adverse Reactions
The European (EEA and non-EEA countries) database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance, verified by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), and they are now reporting 50,663 fatalities, and 5,315,063 injuries following injections of EMA-authorized experimental COVID-19 shots as of February 25, 2023.
- COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA (ELASOMERAN)
- COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA ORIGINAL/OMICRON BA.1 (ELASOMERAN, IMELASOMERAN)
- COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA ORIGINAL/OMICRON BA.4-5 (ELASOMERAN, DAVESOMERAN)
- COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH (TOZINAMERAN)
- COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH ORIGINAL/OMICRON BA.1 (TOZINAMERAN, RILTOZINAMERAN)
- COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH ORIGINAL/OMICRON BA.4-5 (TOZINAMERAN, FAMTOZINAMERAN)
- COVID-19 VACCINE ASTRAZENECA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19)
- COVID-19 VACCINE JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S)
- COVID-19 VACCINE NOVAVAX (NVX-COV2373)
- COVID-19 VACCINE VALNEVA
- COVID-19 VACCINE VIDPREVTYN BETA
A Health Impact News subscriber in Europe ran the reports for each of the COVID-19 shots we are including here. It is a lot of work to tabulate each reaction with injuries and fatalities, since there is no place on the EudraVigilancesystem we have found that tabulates all the results.*
While the number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in Europe is decreasing, our analysis determined that the Pfizer mRNA boosters for OMICRON BA.4-5 variants, and the Moderna mRNA boosters for OMICRON BA.4-5 variants, are causing a significantly higher percentage of fatalities among the cases reported than the original COVID-19 shots.
How were so many millions of people worldwide convinced to take an experimental “vaccine” that has now caused millions of deaths and injuries worldwide?
This was the largest propaganda campaign in the history of the human race, using FEAR to intimidate people into agreeing to be injected with a bioweapon, or in many cases, coerced.
Originally published by by Brian Shilhavy, Editor, Health Impact News